Do you want to be the coolest parents ever?
Are you looking for a EXTREME sports birthday party?
Then look no further then the Australian Mountainboarders Birthday party!
The Mobile Mountain Mini is a fully portable skate park specially designed for birthday parties and events! We can set up the Mobile Mountain Mini just about anywhere as long as there is a grass surface. We can set up in your backyard, front yard or your favorite public park. Our professional Mountainboard instructors take the students through an our long Mountainboard lesson with a focus on FUN. The students will learn the basics of Mountainboarding including how to stop, turn and even jump! Once the lesson has finished the students are free to have 20 minutes of free time. Our first aid trained staff have working with children check and have taught hundreds of lessons before. Young or old we will make the special day one to remember with our Mountainboard birthday party's!
$30.00 PER PERSON - 1 Hour Mountainboard Lesson - 20 minutes of free time
*Minimum of 8 people*
- All parties packages MUST be booked in advance.
- We do require a minimum of $100 deposit on the booking of your party to lock that date & time in. If you cancel more than a week out, this can be redeemed. If you cancel any later than this, the deposit is not refundable.
- In the unfortunate circumstance of bad weather we would recommend a date change as it is too dangerous to ride the ramps.
- All participants MUST sign a Australian Mountainboarders waiver prior to the day. If they participant is under 18 a guadian must sign on their behalf. These waiver will be emailed to you once you have booked in.
- The Private hire prices listed here are for Birthday Parties ONLY - any commercial hires will need to be discussed and quoted by management.
How long does it take to set up skatepark?
It takes 20 minutes to set up and pack up skatepark
How much notice is required for booking a party?
We recommend you get in early as places fill fast. Allow at least 5 days notice to book your party however, where available, we will endeavour to cater for all requirements.
Is there an age minimum?
8-99 years of age
How much room do I need for the mobile mountain?
The minimum space requirement for the mobile mini is 10X30 metres. The more space the better.
Can we bring our own gear?
Yes, of course the more comfortable the better.
Is it hard to learn how to mountainboard?
There is a small learning curve to Mountainboarding just like any sport, but if the particpants are familiar with skateboarding, snowboarding or surfing they will pick it up very quickly.
What states are you available in?
At this stage just Victoria but if you would like us to come interstate that can be arranged at an additional cost.
Can you do corporate and promotional days?
Yes we can! please send us an email and we can work out a quote.